Brushes, pastes and other herbs


Well,
Today I'm happy, I'm in the middle of treatment! Yes yes yes! Today we finished out the calculations of the three tops! Just missing the entire bottom! is it half way, is missing, but I think is a good enough reason to be happy.
Well, as I'm in the middle of the treatment of periodontitis, I approached another dentist, Gustabo, who will treat me the root canals and cavities. But as we say in Buenos Aires "But But" because it does not begin here. Now we are in August 2009, and in fact the whole story began in December last year. If, in December. And these things do not happen on a Wednesday morning, when you can go to a call, or buy something at the pharmacy. It happened to me in the middle of a conference I attended, with over 400 km of Buenos Aires, in the city of Mar del Plata. It's that I was eating a very rich octopus broke when I felt something in my mouth. I had an arrangement that had broken on a wheel, but did not hurt anything. I thought that when I returned to my city, I would go to the dentist and fix what was broken, and problem solved. but "but but". At that time was without social, just the would in January. I spent the holidays then taking ibuprofen x 400 milligrams, because the issue was beginning to annoy and hurt. January came, and there already had social work. But "but but". I had to do a tremendous membership processed, I ended up delaying a month.
In between, and in summer, all weekend trying to go to Mar del Plata, where my family has a house near the sea, but .. (Yes, but but) all weekend I kept taking amoxicillin, an antibiotic, and ibuprofen for pain. It was as if the fucking wheel knew I wanted to go for a walk and say "mmm .... I do not want you!"
Anyway, so I spend my summer. Above, as I had just come into my job, I had no vacation!
Finally, in February I finally met a bloody call dentist.
My health and oral hygiene was not good, I assume, in all honesty and sincerity, but we are all human beings, and as such deserve to be treated with dignity. This dentistry did not treat me well at all, and I created a very very very ugly, that I will tell.
It is then that this "Boni", sent me to get an x-ray series. There caries, no big deal, but in that tooth or root canal had to do.
Then I took the radiograph, and I can say the ordeal began in 2009.
There she, very quiet, just give me a deal worth up almost insults me, I actually denigrate their treatment, and he said he had to take like 5 root canals, each was too expensive and would not be able to afford it, and most of all I explained that it was a true candidate for dental implants.
Let's see if maybe that is my situation at that time did not know what had periodontitis, in fact "Boni" never realized, only interested in realizarme these treatments, and to buy the products she recommended and pharmacy she recommended.
Finally, after 40 minutes of absolute denigration, I left that office. was a summer day, sunny, but I began to feel something that deepened after that then returned with full fury. I left the office and started having a panic attack. I did not know was that, in fact, was a very smooth and did not recognize him as such, in fact, in March (about 20 days after this episode) but that March day finish all day in bed with a fever, pressure high, because he had suffered two hours of panic attack.
In order.
Anyone who has suffered a panic attack (AP) knows what he is about. When one suffers, feels that the world ends, and we die.
Then I began psychological treatment aid, with which I have overcome the problem. Obviously that did not happen just by all this, but let's say that the situation was the straw that broke the camel.
I had two months from March to May to address it, because at the end of May began periodontitis, or rather, was detected.
Well, then began to fix cavities and treatments myself.
I thought, since almost three years ago that I have no vacation, go to Mexico. in fact, with the money you save could go quietly leave, but everything is going to go into this.
We will continue to count.
If this is the first time you see the blog, I would like you to comment something, if you got periodontitis, know that you are not alone.
Cheers, Sebas

Share: