Mouthwashes



This already is beyond me.
I never talk about this in a post, but I just made a stunning discovery, and as I am still shocked and near a computer connected, I can not help but share.
At first, with the known gingivitis, always gave me Listerine, Colgate or the rinse failing. I used it, it was gingivitis, and stopped using it.

But as we all know, change the subject to periodontitis, and there are some things started to notice with the rinses, swish either themselves, or rinses.

So far in my life I have used different types, namely: 1) mouthfuls of water and salt or baking soda (for sores mostly) 2) Listerine rinses, 3) mouthfuls of water and hydrogen peroxide Vol 10% (part of A OXIG and two parts water), 4) the effective and powerful swish of Plac Out (chlorhexidine digluconate-are great, but if it exceeds a week of use, the gum scale (very bad!) , well after use should not eat for 4 hours, and not approach things radioactive, like trying to have X-rays-).

Now, none of the above is sustainable and long-term sustainable.
The operators are not functional salt to gum care, in fact there are articles that mention it as harmful.
Hydrogen peroxide burn gums, as it is diluted and is used for short-term help remove elements must be removed, but when there is nothing to remove begins to be harmful.
Out Plac Darling, besides being expensive, not to use more than a week - do not use more than a week! -
And here the hardest. The nicely weighted Listerine has alcohol. And alcohol damages the gums.
A healthy gum, no movement could use it without problems. But we "periodontinos"-term I just invented for periodontitis we-we can not afford that luxury.
My excitement then comes on the heels of finding a mouthwash without alcohol.
I swear Oral B does not pay me to put it! but I just found, and it shows a strong change compared to Colgate mouthwash or Listerine.
If you remember when the crops are made, especially when you start, remember that ardor and force that has the product, and then everything is as "rare", as if we had taken a tequila.
This rinse does not happen, is much smoother, and cause the same effect.

Well, this post is not like the usual, but it's had to comment.

The people of Argentina, and particularly Buenos Aires, I tell them or Farmacity, or Disco, or in many places I found, but I bought it in Jumbo. There!
There is also one of colgate clarifying be without alcohol, but I never saw it.

Cheers, Sebas.
Share: