Reaching a goal,



A few days ago I had one of the last sesioens cleaning or rather, of

treatment of periodontitis. One thing I learned is that there are several
forms and types of treatment, depending on caso.Por example, the two
I know people with periodontitis (two women 40 years average)
had a somewhat superficial cleaning compared to my linmpieza.En the
For them, we applied a kind of a rubber covered around by their
teeth, wiping dientes.En tartar from my case (25 years), cleaning
was profound. Not only is it aplcia around (at the very end), but that
also used the classic instruments scraping tooth root.




in latter trade session, we played the hardest part. Not only because it is the most
affected by the disease, but
that for the particular zone, not too much anesthesia can be used. As was the
affected, and could not use `
anesthesia, the session was extended Nmás than thought. Overall, among the
office, and in 50 minutes I'm out. Never hurts, and I would even say that the
good time. This time it hurt, and lasted more than two hours.

In short, it was no picnic, but now it's nice to know that the worst is over.



to the
same time, as is the most affected area, is one of the most print
me when brushing. Usually with no floss
problems, but I have to lower the brush pretty, and it's awesome.
Share: